Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Crash when dragging an Asset with SkinnedMeshRenderer Component created using SaveAsPrefabAsset() after changing objects's Mesh
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project("Prefab Test Project")
2. Enter Playmode
3. Exit Playmode and drag "GeneratedPrefab" Asset from Assets folder to the Scene
Reproducible with: 2018.4.4f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0a3 ,2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a2
- The GameObject referenced in SkinnedMeshRenderer field in the "Controller" script must be a Prefab
- Couldn't test on 2017.4 as PrefabUtility did not contain SaveAsPrefabAsset() method
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'