Search Issue Tracker
Crash when dragging a state to the base layer
Steps to reproduce :
- create an animator controller
- create a sub state machine
- enter the sub state machine and create an empty state
- change the Inspector to Debug mode ( right click on the inspector tab )
- set the Parent State Machine to none
- drag the state on top of (Up)Base Layer and notice the crash
Reproed on 4.2b1.
We don't support editing StateMachines with the debug inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()