Search Issue Tracker
Crash when dragging a state to the base layer
Steps to reproduce :
- create an animator controller
- create a sub state machine
- enter the sub state machine and create an empty state
- change the Inspector to Debug mode ( right click on the inspector tab )
- set the Parent State Machine to none
- drag the state on top of (Up)Base Layer and notice the crash
Reproed on 4.2b1.
We don't support editing StateMachines with the debug inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events