Search Issue Tracker
Crash when dragging a state to the base layer
Steps to reproduce :
- create an animator controller
- create a sub state machine
- enter the sub state machine and create an empty state
- change the Inspector to Debug mode ( right click on the inspector tab )
- set the Parent State Machine to none
- drag the state on top of (Up)Base Layer and notice the crash
Reproed on 4.2b1.
We don't support editing StateMachines with the debug inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity