Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.7
[Crash] Crash changing BlendShape-value on GameObject using Cloth
1. Open the scene called "scene"
2. Select the object "ClothBlade"
3. Change the Skinned Mesh Renderer's BlendShapes Idle-value to anything else than 0.
The editor should now crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart