Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Crash when calling "Rigidbody2D.ClosestPoint" on an inactive Rigidbody2D.
1. Open attached project "Physics2D_Closest_Crash_Project.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Should not crash.
Actual result: Crashes.
The physics system is simply not checking if the underlying Box2D body is available or not i.e. checking if it's NULL. This issue has probably been around for many, many years.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state