Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Crash when calling "Rigidbody2D.ClosestPoint" on an inactive Rigidbody2D.
1. Open attached project "Physics2D_Closest_Crash_Project.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Should not crash.
Actual result: Crashes.
The physics system is simply not checking if the underlying Box2D body is available or not i.e. checking if it's NULL. This issue has probably been around for many, many years.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible