Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Crash when calling "Rigidbody2D.ClosestPoint" on an inactive Rigidbody2D.
1. Open attached project "Physics2D_Closest_Crash_Project.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Should not crash.
Actual result: Crashes.
The physics system is simply not checking if the underlying Box2D body is available or not i.e. checking if it's NULL. This issue has probably been around for many, many years.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR