Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Crash when calling "Rigidbody2D.ClosestPoint" on an inactive Rigidbody2D.
1. Open attached project "Physics2D_Closest_Crash_Project.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Should not crash.
Actual result: Crashes.
The physics system is simply not checking if the underlying Box2D body is available or not i.e. checking if it's NULL. This issue has probably been around for many, many years.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source