Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Crash when calling Graphics.ExecuteCommandBuffer() if CommandBuffer.SetShadowSamplingMode() is used before it
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open the attached project (1102773.zip)
2. Open scene '1102773repro'
3. Go into Play mode
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible in: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
First four stack trace lines:
0x00007FF6E05B07C1 (Unity) RenderingCommandBuffer::ExecuteCommandBufferWithState
0x00007FF6E05AE92A (Unity) RenderingCommandBuffer::ExecuteCommandBuffer
0x00007FF6E047BAAC (Unity) ExecuteCommandBufferFromScriptImpl
0x00007FF6E0E6419C (Unity) Graphics_CUSTOM_ExecuteCommandBuffer
Fixed in: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build