Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Crash when activating licenses
1. open unity when without license file present
2. paste a license into activation window and hit enter
3. have unity open and go to manage license and select activate new license
4. paste in a license and select activate
Note: other functionality in license system, such as return license, doesn't crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1