Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash when accessing a Mesh via a Mesh Filter in a Coroutine after loading a Prefab from a Bundle
1. Download QA attached project (case_1158763_201910a9.zip)
2. Delete Library folder
3. Open project
4. Delete everything in StreamingAssets folder
5. On top menu > Assets > build Asset bundle
6. Open TestScene
7. Click the Play button.
8. Click on the Run Test button.
Expected: Console prints a lot of "PASSED: bla bla bla" logs
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.0a8
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules