Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Crash using RenderTextureFormat.RFloat w/ Command Buffer
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open attached project "Deferred Renderer.zip"
2) Open and play "Test Scene"
Actual result: Crash
Expected: Sphere is rendered and Unity doesn't crash
Note: It crashes while using RenderTextureFormat.RFloat for Command Buffer in file TestForwardBuffer.cs line 42
The two cameras should be on top of each other. HDR is on for both. They both clear to color. The deferred-rendered camera (the main camera) should have its culling mask set to something not found in the scene (because setting it to none prevents scene from doing the lighting passes).
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Could not test prior because due to missing API's
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.