Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Crash report is not generated when Standalone build crashes in Program Files
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity as an administrator
2. Open the attached project (CrashTest.zip)
3. Open the CrashTest scene
4. Build into the Program Files folder
5. Close Unity
6. Run the build
7. Click on the "Crash me" button
8. Observe, a dump file is not generated
Expected result: Unity should generate a crash report
Actual result: Unity does not generate a crash report
Reproduced with: 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected