Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1
Crash report is not generated when Standalone build crashes in Program Files
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity as an administrator
2. Open the attached project (CrashTest.zip)
3. Open the CrashTest scene
4. Build into the Program Files folder
5. Close Unity
6. Run the build
7. Click on the "Crash me" button
8. Observe, a dump file is not generated
Expected result: Unity should generate a crash report
Actual result: Unity does not generate a crash report
Reproduced with: 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown