Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Crash report is not generated when Standalone build crashes in Program Files
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity as an administrator
2. Open the attached project (CrashTest.zip)
3. Open the CrashTest scene
4. Build into the Program Files folder
5. Close Unity
6. Run the build
7. Click on the "Crash me" button
8. Observe, a dump file is not generated
Expected result: Unity should generate a crash report
Actual result: Unity does not generate a crash report
Reproduced with: 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.