Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
Editor crashes when clicking "Compile and show code" on the ComputeShader inspector, unless the shader is being reimported.
- Open attached case_1210547computeCBstripping on Mac Editor
- Select NewComputeShader.compute and in the inspector click "Compile and show code" -> crash
Won't crash if the shader is first reimported
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."