Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
Editor crashes when clicking "Compile and show code" on the ComputeShader inspector, unless the shader is being reimported.
- Open attached case_1210547computeCBstripping on Mac Editor
- Select NewComputeShader.compute and in the inspector click "Compile and show code" -> crash
Won't crash if the shader is first reimported
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform