Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
Editor crashes when clicking "Compile and show code" on the ComputeShader inspector, unless the shader is being reimported.
- Open attached case_1210547computeCBstripping on Mac Editor
- Select NewComputeShader.compute and in the inspector click "Compile and show code" -> crash
Won't crash if the shader is first reimported
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)