Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
Editor crashes when clicking "Compile and show code" on the ComputeShader inspector, unless the shader is being reimported.
- Open attached case_1210547computeCBstripping on Mac Editor
- Select NewComputeShader.compute and in the inspector click "Compile and show code" -> crash
Won't crash if the shader is first reimported
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] SearchQuery saving creates unused SearchContext
- [Linux][WebGL] ArgumentException errors spamming due to corrupt audio files after switching to WebGL platform
- Custom Reflection Probe cubemap is lost when changing Lightmap Encoding
- TextAsset.bytes allocates memory on each call, need a NativeArray / non-alloc version
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs