Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
Editor crashes when clicking "Compile and show code" on the ComputeShader inspector, unless the shader is being reimported.
- Open attached case_1210547computeCBstripping on Mac Editor
- Select NewComputeShader.compute and in the inspector click "Compile and show code" -> crash
Won't crash if the shader is first reimported
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project