Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Crash on win::XInputDevice::Poll when closing the editor
The crash occurs when closing the Unity engine but cannot be reproduced reliably.
Reproducible on (according to user reports): 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b8.
Full stack trace:
0x00007FF77097AFDA (Unity) win::XInputDevice::Poll
0x00007FF76F5AC0AA (Unity) InputPollingLoop
0x00007FF770652C40 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FFD621A7BD4 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFD623ACE51 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button