Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Crash on win::XInputDevice::Poll when closing the editor
The crash occurs when closing the Unity engine but cannot be reproduced reliably.
Reproducible on (according to user reports): 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b8.
Full stack trace:
0x00007FF77097AFDA (Unity) win::XInputDevice::Poll
0x00007FF76F5AC0AA (Unity) InputPollingLoop
0x00007FF770652C40 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FFD621A7BD4 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFD623ACE51 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object