Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Crash on win::XInputDevice::Poll when closing the editor
The crash occurs when closing the Unity engine but cannot be reproduced reliably.
Reproducible on (according to user reports): 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b8.
Full stack trace:
0x00007FF77097AFDA (Unity) win::XInputDevice::Poll
0x00007FF76F5AC0AA (Unity) InputPollingLoop
0x00007FF770652C40 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FFD621A7BD4 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFD623ACE51 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector