Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Crash on VFXPropertySheetSerializedComponent::ReadBackFromRuntime when opening the Visual Effect Graph window
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "TimeobjectSpawn_Particles"
4. Double click on "TimeobjectSpawn_Particles" Visual Effect to open it in the Visual Effect Graph window
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1 (errors)
Reproducible with package versions: 7.4.1, 9.0.0-preview.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build