Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Crash on VFXPropertySheetSerializedComponent::ReadBackFromRuntime when opening the Visual Effect Graph window
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "TimeobjectSpawn_Particles"
4. Double click on "TimeobjectSpawn_Particles" Visual Effect to open it in the Visual Effect Graph window
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1 (errors)
Reproducible with package versions: 7.4.1, 9.0.0-preview.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected