Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Crash on VFXPropertySheetSerializedComponent::ReadBackFromRuntime when opening the Visual Effect Graph window
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "TimeobjectSpawn_Particles"
4. Double click on "TimeobjectSpawn_Particles" Visual Effect to open it in the Visual Effect Graph window
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1 (errors)
Reproducible with package versions: 7.4.1, 9.0.0-preview.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build