Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on VertexDeclarationD3D11::GetInputLayout when importing a broken FBX file
1. Import the FBX file attached by the user to any project
Reproducible with: 2018.4.0f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2019.2.0a2, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.2.0a8
First lines of the stacktrace:
- Spams a lot of "Invalid AABB aabb" errors and "Assertion failed on expression: 'IsFinite(outDistanceAlongView)'"
- In cases where it didn't crash, it pops out a lot of errors like in case 1063880
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"