Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2018.4
Crash on VertexDeclarationD3D11::GetInputLayout when importing a broken FBX file
1. Import the FBX file attached by the user to any project
Reproducible with: 2018.4.0f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2019.2.0a2, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.2.0a8
First lines of the stacktrace:
- Spams a lot of "Invalid AABB aabb" errors and "Assertion failed on expression: 'IsFinite(outDistanceAlongView)'"
- In cases where it didn't crash, it pops out a lot of errors like in case 1063880
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project