Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on (UnityPlayer) UnityMain WorldToTile() when using NavMesh Agents
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from edit "NavMeshAgentCrash.zip"
2. Open Scene "SceneThatCrashes"
3. Navigate "File" > "Build Settings..." > "Build And Run" > create a folder for the build
4. Launch the build
5. Wait for the crash, which might take up to 10 minutes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1(Failed to load 'D:/Downloads/YEET/NavMeshAgentCrash/NavMeshAgentCrash/Assets/SceneThatCrashes/NavMesh.asset'. File may be corrupted or was serialized with a newer version of Unity.)
First lines of stacktrace:
0x00007FFA6FA2394A (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00007FFA6D48280A)
0x00007FFA6D48280A (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
0x00007FFA6D486E5B (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FFAD0387C24 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFAD228D4D1 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
1. If it doesn't crash after 15 minutes, launching the build again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated