Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on (UnityPlayer) UnityMain WorldToTile() when using NavMesh Agents
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from edit "NavMeshAgentCrash.zip"
2. Open Scene "SceneThatCrashes"
3. Navigate "File" > "Build Settings..." > "Build And Run" > create a folder for the build
4. Launch the build
5. Wait for the crash, which might take up to 10 minutes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1(Failed to load 'D:/Downloads/YEET/NavMeshAgentCrash/NavMeshAgentCrash/Assets/SceneThatCrashes/NavMesh.asset'. File may be corrupted or was serialized with a newer version of Unity.)
First lines of stacktrace:
0x00007FFA6FA2394A (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00007FFA6D48280A)
0x00007FFA6D48280A (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
0x00007FFA6D486E5B (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FFAD0387C24 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFAD228D4D1 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
1. If it doesn't crash after 15 minutes, launching the build again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view