Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on (UnityPlayer) UnityMain WorldToTile() when using NavMesh Agents
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from edit "NavMeshAgentCrash.zip"
2. Open Scene "SceneThatCrashes"
3. Navigate "File" > "Build Settings..." > "Build And Run" > create a folder for the build
4. Launch the build
5. Wait for the crash, which might take up to 10 minutes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1(Failed to load 'D:/Downloads/YEET/NavMeshAgentCrash/NavMeshAgentCrash/Assets/SceneThatCrashes/NavMesh.asset'. File may be corrupted or was serialized with a newer version of Unity.)
First lines of stacktrace:
0x00007FFA6FA2394A (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00007FFA6D48280A)
0x00007FFA6D48280A (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
0x00007FFA6D486E5B (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FFAD0387C24 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFAD228D4D1 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
1. If it doesn't crash after 15 minutes, launching the build again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function
- Fetched files in Perforce are automatically added to the change list when they are serialized