Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.Universal.UniversalRenderPipeline:Dispose when "Load RenderDoc" is selected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and install RenderDoc
2. Create a new URP project or open an existing one
3. Right-click on "Game" or "Scene" tab
4. Select "Load RenderDoc"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a16, 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a15
First 3 lines of the stacktrace:
- Repros with URP and HDRP and the default SRP, but HDRP produce an empty stacktrace and SRP produces one that starts with GUIView::GetHDRNeedsReshape
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window