Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Crash on UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkTransport:GetBroadcastConnectionMessage/memcpy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "uNet" project
2. Build project
3. Open "Loader" scene in Unity Editor.
4. Start the standalone executable and click on "Crear una partida" (start new game).
5. Start the project in Unity Editor and click on "Unirse a una partida" (join an existing game).
-- Both games will show the game scene synced.
6. Close the standalone executable.
-- The game in the Unity Editor will display the start menu with the two buttons.
7. Start the standalone executable and click on "Crear una partida" (start new game).
8. In Unity Editor, click on "Unirse a una partida" (join an existing game).
Results: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping