Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Crash on UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkTransport:GetBroadcastConnectionMessage/memcpy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "uNet" project
2. Build project
3. Open "Loader" scene in Unity Editor.
4. Start the standalone executable and click on "Crear una partida" (start new game).
5. Start the project in Unity Editor and click on "Unirse a una partida" (join an existing game).
-- Both games will show the game scene synced.
6. Close the standalone executable.
-- The game in the Unity Editor will display the start menu with the two buttons.
7. Start the standalone executable and click on "Crear una partida" (start new game).
8. In Unity Editor, click on "Unirse a una partida" (join an existing game).
Results: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh