Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Crash on UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkTransport:GetBroadcastConnectionMessage/memcpy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "uNet" project
2. Build project
3. Open "Loader" scene in Unity Editor.
4. Start the standalone executable and click on "Crear una partida" (start new game).
5. Start the project in Unity Editor and click on "Unirse a una partida" (join an existing game).
-- Both games will show the game scene synced.
6. Close the standalone executable.
-- The game in the Unity Editor will display the start menu with the two buttons.
7. Start the standalone executable and click on "Crear una partida" (start new game).
8. In Unity Editor, click on "Unirse a una partida" (join an existing game).
Results: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error