Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Crash on UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkTransport:GetBroadcastConnectionMessage/memcpy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "uNet" project
2. Build project
3. Open "Loader" scene in Unity Editor.
4. Start the standalone executable and click on "Crear una partida" (start new game).
5. Start the project in Unity Editor and click on "Unirse a una partida" (join an existing game).
-- Both games will show the game scene synced.
6. Close the standalone executable.
-- The game in the Unity Editor will display the start menu with the two buttons.
7. Start the standalone executable and click on "Crear una partida" (start new game).
8. In Unity Editor, click on "Unirse a una partida" (join an existing game).
Results: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar