Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on UnityEngine.Mesh.SetSubMesh_Injected when setting a Submesh of a Mesh
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Project "Case_1232580" and load "SampleScene"
2. Press Play
Reproducible with: 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1 (SetSubMesh not available)
Stack Trace seen before "Crash!!!":
at <unknown> <0xffffffff>
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Mesh.SetSubMesh_Injected (UnityEngine.Mesh,int,UnityEngine.Rendering.SubMeshDescriptor&,UnityEngine.Rendering.MeshUpdateFlags) [0x00016] in <2a3fae3c8c364436b808c6f3b606bcff>:0
at UnityEngine.Mesh.SetSubMesh (int,UnityEngine.Rendering.SubMeshDescriptor,UnityEngine.Rendering.MeshUpdateFlags) [0x00005] in <2a3fae3c8c364436b808c6f3b606bcff>:0
at ChunkMesh.Start () [0x00005] in D:\LargeDownloads\case_1232580-VoxelEngine\Assets\VoxelEngine\ChunkMesh.cs:9
at (wrapper runtime-invoke) object.runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) [0x00020] in <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform