Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on TypeTreeQueries::IsStreamedBinaryCompatible when setting cyclical SerializeReference
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select "Scripts/foo_test" asset
3. In the Inspector, change any value
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17.
- The SerializeReference was added in Unity 2019.3.0a2.
- 2019.3.0a2 the asset is broken (but crashes when reimporting Foo.cs).
- The crash happens because of SetParent function at Foo.cs: 22.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a20.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off