Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on TypeTreeQueries::IsStreamedBinaryCompatible when setting cyclical SerializeReference
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select "Scripts/foo_test" asset
3. In the Inspector, change any value
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17.
- The SerializeReference was added in Unity 2019.3.0a2.
- 2019.3.0a2 the asset is broken (but crashes when reimporting Foo.cs).
- The crash happens because of SetParent function at Foo.cs: 22.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a20.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible