Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on TypeTreeQueries::IsStreamedBinaryCompatible when setting cyclical SerializeReference
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select "Scripts/foo_test" asset
3. In the Inspector, change any value
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17.
- The SerializeReference was added in Unity 2019.3.0a2.
- 2019.3.0a2 the asset is broken (but crashes when reimporting Foo.cs).
- The crash happens because of SetParent function at Foo.cs: 22.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a20.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version