Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on TypeTreeQueries::IsStreamedBinaryCompatible when setting cyclical SerializeReference
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select "Scripts/foo_test" asset
3. In the Inspector, change any value
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17.
- The SerializeReference was added in Unity 2019.3.0a2.
- 2019.3.0a2 the asset is broken (but crashes when reimporting Foo.cs).
- The crash happens because of SetParent function at Foo.cs: 22.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a20.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command