Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on Tree::ComputeWindPropertiesForAllVisible when entering Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Tree_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "Scene.unity" scene
3. Open the "Tree" prefab
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Switch to Scene View
6. Exit Play Mode
7. Exit Prefab View
8. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10.
A failed assertion is thrown when entering Play mode in prefab mode:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_TreeNode.IsInList()'
Failed Assertions starts spamming after leaving Play Mode in prefab mode with Scene View opened:
Assertion failed on expression: 's_VisibleTreeNodes.empty()'
Fixed in 2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated