Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on Tree::ComputeWindPropertiesForAllVisible when entering Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Tree_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "Scene.unity" scene
3. Open the "Tree" prefab
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Switch to Scene View
6. Exit Play Mode
7. Exit Prefab View
8. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10.
A failed assertion is thrown when entering Play mode in prefab mode:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_TreeNode.IsInList()'
Failed Assertions starts spamming after leaving Play Mode in prefab mode with Scene View opened:
Assertion failed on expression: 's_VisibleTreeNodes.empty()'
Fixed in 2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked