Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on Tree::ComputeWindPropertiesForAllVisible when entering Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Tree_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "Scene.unity" scene
3. Open the "Tree" prefab
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Switch to Scene View
6. Exit Play Mode
7. Exit Prefab View
8. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10.
A failed assertion is thrown when entering Play mode in prefab mode:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_TreeNode.IsInList()'
Failed Assertions starts spamming after leaving Play Mode in prefab mode with Scene View opened:
Assertion failed on expression: 's_VisibleTreeNodes.empty()'
Fixed in 2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs