Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on Tree::ComputeWindPropertiesForAllVisible when entering Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Tree_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "Scene.unity" scene
3. Open the "Tree" prefab
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Switch to Scene View
6. Exit Play Mode
7. Exit Prefab View
8. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10.
A failed assertion is thrown when entering Play mode in prefab mode:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_TreeNode.IsInList()'
Failed Assertions starts spamming after leaving Play Mode in prefab mode with Scene View opened:
Assertion failed on expression: 's_VisibleTreeNodes.empty()'
Fixed in 2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Aug 20, 2020 01:53
good one <a href="https://www.lyricsauto.com">lyricsauto</a>