Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash when more than 64 contacts are generated by convex mesh vs mesh routine, in the PCM mode
1. Open the attached project "Mayro Krat.zip";
2. Open the RainbowRoad.unity scene;
3. Enter the Play mode;
4. Press CTRL+W (move forward);
5. Observe the crash.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b4.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.2f2, 5.4.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped