Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash when more than 64 contacts are generated by convex mesh vs mesh routine, in the PCM mode
1. Open the attached project "Mayro Krat.zip";
2. Open the RainbowRoad.unity scene;
3. Enter the Play mode;
4. Press CTRL+W (move forward);
5. Observe the crash.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b4.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.2f2, 5.4.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode