Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash when more than 64 contacts are generated by convex mesh vs mesh routine, in the PCM mode
1. Open the attached project "Mayro Krat.zip";
2. Open the RainbowRoad.unity scene;
3. Enter the Play mode;
4. Press CTRL+W (move forward);
5. Observe the crash.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b4.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.2f2, 5.4.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors