Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash when more than 64 contacts are generated by convex mesh vs mesh routine, in the PCM mode
1. Open the attached project "Mayro Krat.zip";
2. Open the RainbowRoad.unity scene;
3. Enter the Play mode;
4. Press CTRL+W (move forward);
5. Observe the crash.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b4.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.2f2, 5.4.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets