Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crash when more than 64 contacts are generated by convex mesh vs mesh routine, in the PCM mode
1. Open the attached project "Mayro Krat.zip";
2. Open the RainbowRoad.unity scene;
3. Enter the Play mode;
4. Press CTRL+W (move forward);
5. Observe the crash.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b4.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.2f2, 5.4.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [Core] Changing the GUID of a prefab being edited in isolation triggers different issues
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view