Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Crash on TextRenderingPrivate::NativeTextGenerator::GetRectInString
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
Actual result: Unity crashes.
The issue is not reproducible if TextMeshPro plugin inside the project is deleted.
The issue is not reproducible if TextMeshPro package isn't present in the project.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.2.20f1.
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.1.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh