Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash on TextRenderingPrivate::NativeTextGenerator::GetRectInString
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
Actual result: Unity crashes.
The issue is not reproducible if TextMeshPro plugin inside the project is deleted.
The issue is not reproducible if TextMeshPro package isn't present in the project.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.2.20f1.
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.1.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build