Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Crash on TextRenderingPrivate::NativeTextGenerator::GetRectInString
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
Actual result: Unity crashes.
The issue is not reproducible if TextMeshPro plugin inside the project is deleted.
The issue is not reproducible if TextMeshPro package isn't present in the project.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.2.20f1.
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.1.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None