Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash on TextRenderingPrivate::NativeTextGenerator::GetRectInString
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
Actual result: Unity crashes.
The issue is not reproducible if TextMeshPro plugin inside the project is deleted.
The issue is not reproducible if TextMeshPro package isn't present in the project.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.2.20f1.
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.1.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab