Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash on TextRenderingPrivate::NativeTextGenerator::GetRectInString
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
Actual result: Unity crashes.
The issue is not reproducible if TextMeshPro plugin inside the project is deleted.
The issue is not reproducible if TextMeshPro package isn't present in the project.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.2.20f1.
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.1.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value