Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Crash on TextRenderingPrivate::GetFormatString when using specific string
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Press "Click to get deck list" button
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1. 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.13f1.
The crash happens on line: "RightDeckList.text = CardListNames;" test2.cs:62.
The crash also happens when trying to Debug.Log() the string value.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.1.7f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader