Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Crash on TextRenderingPrivate::GetFormatString when using specific string
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Press "Click to get deck list" button
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1. 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.13f1.
The crash happens on line: "RightDeckList.text = CardListNames;" test2.cs:62.
The crash also happens when trying to Debug.Log() the string value.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.1.7f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model