Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on std::vector<ChildAnimatorState,std::allocator<ChildAnimatorState> when deleting Animator's State
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Player" Animator
3. Delete the "Blend_Jump" State in the Base Layer
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera