Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on std::vector<ChildAnimatorState,std::allocator<ChildAnimatorState> when deleting Animator's State
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Player" Animator
3. Delete the "Blend_Jump" State in the Base Layer
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode