Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on std::vector<ChildAnimatorState,std::allocator<ChildAnimatorState> when deleting Animator's State
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Player" Animator
3. Delete the "Blend_Jump" State in the Base Layer
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state