Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on std::vector<ChildAnimatorState,std::allocator<ChildAnimatorState> when deleting Animator's State
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Player" Animator
3. Delete the "Blend_Jump" State in the Base Layer
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression