Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on std::vector<ChildAnimatorState,std::allocator<ChildAnimatorState> when deleting Animator's State
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Player" Animator
3. Delete the "Blend_Jump" State in the Base Layer
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field