Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash when game object that is a child of a missing prefab is deleted
1. Open attached "test0" Unity project.
2. Open "Scenes > Spells Test" scene.
3. Expand and delete "UI Parent > UI > FPS Text" in the hierarchy.
4. Unity crashes on "std::_Move<SingleObjectUndo * __ptr64,SingleObjectUndo * __ptr64>".
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac