Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash when game object that is a child of a missing prefab is deleted
1. Open attached "test0" Unity project.
2. Open "Scenes > Spells Test" scene.
3. Expand and delete "UI Parent > UI > FPS Text" in the hierarchy.
4. Unity crashes on "std::_Move<SingleObjectUndo * __ptr64,SingleObjectUndo * __ptr64>".
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader