Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash when game object that is a child of a missing prefab is deleted
1. Open attached "test0" Unity project.
2. Open "Scenes > Spells Test" scene.
3. Expand and delete "UI Parent > UI > FPS Text" in the hierarchy.
4. Unity crashes on "std::_Move<SingleObjectUndo * __ptr64,SingleObjectUndo * __ptr64>".
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used