Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on StackAllocator::WalkAllocations when loading another Scene whilst in Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached "1297307.zip"
2. Open any Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Double click other Scene (might take a few tries for repro)
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a9
Does not reproduce with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.0a17
1. Reproduces on 2020.1.17f1 2/3 times.
2. On older versions than 2020.1.17f1 reproduces very inconsistently (about 1/7 times), stopped reproducing entirely on 2020.1.0a17.
3. Probably an issue with Project Settings, as deleting the folder fixes the issue but manually resetting each Project Setting tab does not.
First lines of stacktrace:
0x00007ff6ec129636 (Unity) TLSAllocator::WalkAllocations
0x00007ff6ec1279a1 (Unity) TLSAllocator::FrameMaintenance
0x00007ff6ec11e2c0 (Unity) MemoryManager::FrameMaintenance
0x00007ff6ec46588b (Unity) `InitPlayerLoopCallbacks'::`2'::PostLateUpdateMemoryFrameMaintenanceRegistrator::Forward
0x00007ff6ec44d38c (Unity) ExecutePlayerLoop
0x00007ff6ec44d463 (Unity) ExecutePlayerLoop
0x00007ff6ec4541e9 (Unity) PlayerLoop
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper