Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build
1. Download and open the user-submitted project
2. Build and run for Windows
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
The issue is caused by DebugAlbedo.shader which is added to the "Always complied shader" list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Oct 02, 2020 08:27
You can try the latest version from here.
Thanks for your help and support.
Here are the best and most trending apps, which you can download for free.
Hotstar MOD APK
Netflix mod apk
PicsArt MOD APK
Truecaller premium apk