Search Issue Tracker
Crash on SelectionRenderQueue::Render when saving shader and clicking on Scene view
1) Open the project I attached and the only scene in it
2) Notice that the desert_stage -> 02c object has AquarelaScreen shader
3) Open AquarelaScreen shader's code so that Scene View would be visible
4) Change the code (f.e. change line 71 for the variable to equal to different number)
5) Click on the Scene View (alt-tab doesn't work mostly)
6) Notice the crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"