Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0
Found in [Package]
[Metal] Crash on "ScriptableBatchRenderer::GenerateBuiltInCBuffer" when loading built assetbundle in URP
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original user's "MirrorShaderBundleTest.zip" project
2. Open the LoadScene scene and enter play mode
3. Press the load button
-observe the crash
Reproduced in: LWRP 6.9.1 (2019.2.10f1), URP 7.1.2 (2019.3.0b7), (7.1.2) 2020.1.0a9
Not reproduced in: LWRP 4.10.0 (2017.4)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Oct 21, 2019 16:03
I have the same.
Unity team, please fix!
Oct 21, 2019 14:01
This bug is unbearable! I can't stand it!