Search Issue Tracker
Crash on RtlEnterCriticalSection when recompiling in a scene with custom prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1058104_repro.zip" project
2. While the scripts are compiling, open "Game" scene
3. Wait for compiling process to finish
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash.
Actual result: Editor crashes.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0x-ImprovedPrefabs (ff19e2e229d2)
- Not reproducible on other versions than 2018.2.0x-ImprovedPrefabs, since the prefab that crashes the Editor is then marked as missing.
- Crashes with several different stack traces (sometimes without stack trace).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “Unable to use a named GUIStyle without a current skin“ error appears when installing/uninstalling a package if the “Search” window has any text in the search field
- The Animation dropdown in the Animation window can't be opened when Animation is renamed
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS
- Cannot change Listview/TreeView selection with Right-Click mouse down