Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash on rasterizeTri when Static Batching passes invalid Mesh data into the Navmesh build process
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene "LoadBundleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode and wait for some time (can take 30 seconds)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.1f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices
- Multiple Enum Flags not rendering correctly in the Editor when custom PropertyDrawer values are changed
- Harsh edges appear when raising the Terrain with a low opacity value brush