Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash on rasterizeTri when Static Batching passes invalid Mesh data into the Navmesh build process
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene "LoadBundleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode and wait for some time (can take 30 seconds)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.1f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (errors)
Apr 23, 2021 13:19
This is a really annoying issue. I have an SDK for my players and this can happen a lot due to oversight if all models have the read/write flag enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera
- .editorconfig files are ignored when a Roslyn analyzer is running through the Editor
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed crash caused by building the NavMesh from meshes without valid vertex data.
Fixed in 2022.1.0a1