Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash on rasterizeTri when Static Batching passes invalid Mesh data into the Navmesh build process
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene "LoadBundleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode and wait for some time (can take 30 seconds)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.1f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project