Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on RaiseException when calling JsonUtility.FromJson with a corrupted json file
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Go to Window > General > Test Runner
3. Double-click on either of the two tests
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.29f1 (errors)
-In 2019.4 and 2020.1 the editor crashes without the Crash Handler and no stack trace is printed in the Editor log
-User mentioned that the two different json files that are called in the tests have been generated by a corrupted JsonUtility output
Apr 22, 2021 18:41
Apr 22, 2021 05:29
i should specify: this is still happening in 2021.1.3f1
Apr 22, 2021 05:18
not fixed, actually
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed crash that would occur when we would attempt to deserialize and new a class that is not fully instantiated.
Fixed in 2021.2.0a2.
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.0b6
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.5f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.20f1