Search Issue Tracker
Crash on QueryTopology_FindPositionsSittable in SpatialUnderstanding.dll when loading model
1. Open repro project
2. Open the scene
3. Press play
4. Press the leftmost button
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p2. Couldn't test on earlier versions because of compile errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar