Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Crash on __pthread_kill when trying to open SteamVR Input window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project provided by the user ("New Unity Project.zip")
2. Attempt to open SteamVR Input window (Window -> SteamVR Input)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19
First lines of the stacktrace:
- Crashes only on Mac, on Windows shows a Copy Examples window with a message about missing actions.json and after pressing "Yes" throws "GUI Window tried to begin rendering while something else had not finished rendering! Either you have a recursive OnGUI rendering, or the previous OnGUI did not clean up properly" along with "Assertion failed on expression: 'device.IsInsideFrame()'"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'