Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Crash on ProgressiveRuntimeManager::GetGBufferChartTexture when entering UV Charts mode before baking lights
1. Open the attached 1309632crash.zip project and MyScene
2. Enter UV Charts mode
Expected result: Editor scene is shown in UV Charts mode
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.3.2f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a18, 2020.2.0a5, 2020.2.3f, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first