Search Issue Tracker
Crash on pressing "Generate Lighting"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Press bake
3. Crash :)
Noticed that this most reliably reproduces on macOS. It is reproducible on Windows as well.
This is yet another bug in the ntdll family. More info on the parent case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items