Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.5f1, 2023.3.0a12
Crash on <lambda_8db7f104df3fcd9c943b062f86e208df>::operator() when opening a specific project with a corrupted library
1. Open the attached “ASDQWE” project
Expected result: The project is opened
Actual result: The project crashes while loading
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a4, 2023.1.3f1, 2023.2.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.28f1, 2022.3.4f1, 2023.1.0a3
Note: Deleting the Library folder prevents the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"