Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on ObjectUndo::Restore when undoing after calling Undo.RegisterCompleteObject(object, name)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Undo_Crash.zip" project
2. Window > Tools > Reformer
3. Select "Cube" prefab in the object field
4. Select any game object in the Hierarchy
5. Press "Replace"
6. Press CTRL + Z
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0a15, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.1.9f2.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project