Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on ObjectUndo::Restore when undoing after calling Undo.RegisterCompleteObject(object, name)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Undo_Crash.zip" project
2. Window > Tools > Reformer
3. Select "Cube" prefab in the object field
4. Select any game object in the Hierarchy
5. Press "Replace"
6. Press CTRL + Z
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0a15, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.1.9f2.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI