Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on ObjectUndo::Restore when undoing after calling Undo.RegisterCompleteObject(object, name)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Undo_Crash.zip" project
2. Window > Tools > Reformer
3. Select "Cube" prefab in the object field
4. Select any game object in the Hierarchy
5. Press "Replace"
6. Press CTRL + Z
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0a15, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.1.9f2.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets