Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on ObjectUndo::Restore when undoing after calling Undo.RegisterCompleteObject(object, name)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Undo_Crash.zip" project
2. Window > Tools > Reformer
3. Select "Cube" prefab in the object field
4. Select any game object in the Hierarchy
5. Press "Replace"
6. Press CTRL + Z
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0a15, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.1.9f2.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps