Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on ObjectUndo::Restore when undoing after calling Undo.RegisterCompleteObject(object, name)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Undo_Crash.zip" project
2. Window > Tools > Reformer
3. Select "Cube" prefab in the object field
4. Select any game object in the Hierarchy
5. Press "Replace"
6. Press CTRL + Z
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0a15, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.1.9f2.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking