Search Issue Tracker
Crash on MultiWriterSingleReaderAtomicCircularBuffer::ReadNextPayload when batchmode build fails with "Segment fault: 11" error
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Replace the "StaticData/Combat/MonstersTable_MonstersClientTable.json" with attached MonstersTable_MonstersClientTable.json
3. Replace the "Assets/Scripts/Bootstrap/CustomsEnforcement.cs" with attached CustomsEnforcement.cs
4. Add the "Repro.sh" to project directory
5. Change the UNITY_PATH variable according to your installation at Repro.sh
6. Execute "sh Repro.sh" via terminal
Actual result: Batchmode build crashes with "Segment fault: 11" error.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1.
- The project contains compiler errors at later Unity versions, so I am not able to test if this crash happens.
- The batchmode build causes another crash at later Unity versions, even if the build script is not executed because of compiler errors. (Case 1201716)
- Failed assertions are thrown before the crash:
Assertion failed on expression: 'ACB_NextMultipleOfHeaderSize(H) == H'
Assertion failed on expression: 'ACB_NextMultipleOfHeaderSize(T) == T'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI