Search Issue Tracker
Crash on MultiWriterSingleReaderAtomicCircularBuffer::ReadNextPayload when batchmode build fails with "Segment fault: 11" error
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Replace the "StaticData/Combat/MonstersTable_MonstersClientTable.json" with attached MonstersTable_MonstersClientTable.json
3. Replace the "Assets/Scripts/Bootstrap/CustomsEnforcement.cs" with attached CustomsEnforcement.cs
4. Add the "Repro.sh" to project directory
5. Change the UNITY_PATH variable according to your installation at Repro.sh
6. Execute "sh Repro.sh" via terminal
Actual result: Batchmode build crashes with "Segment fault: 11" error.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1.
- The project contains compiler errors at later Unity versions, so I am not able to test if this crash happens.
- The batchmode build causes another crash at later Unity versions, even if the build script is not executed because of compiler errors. (Case 1201716)
- Failed assertions are thrown before the crash:
Assertion failed on expression: 'ACB_NextMultipleOfHeaderSize(H) == H'
Assertion failed on expression: 'ACB_NextMultipleOfHeaderSize(T) == T'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source