Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Crash on MonoScript::InitializeAssemblyNameAndScriptType when importing packages
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Change the Packages/manifest.json with the one attached to this case
3. Open the project
Actual result: Unity crashes. (gif attached)
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.0a3.
Regression introduced in: 2018.2.0a3.
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p3.
The crash will happen if manifest.json contains "com.unity.analytics": "exclude", "com.unity.standardevents": "exclude" or "com.unity.ads": "exclude", but it won't crash if it contains only: "com.unity.purchasing": "exclude".
The crash doesn't happen if the project was opened in an older version and Unity window says "[PREVIEW PACKAGES IN USE]".
fixed in 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values