Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Crash on MonoImporter_CUSTOM_GetExecutionOrder when deleting a script with unapplied changes in Script Execution Order
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Create a new script.
3. Modify the project's Script Execution Order. Either change the order of the scripts or simply add the newly created script in. Do not click apply.
4. Delete the newly created script.When a pop-up shows up, click Delete.
5. A pop-up for "Unapplied execution order" should appear. Click Apply.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1 (due to different project settings, you can't delete a script without applying)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0a14
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.4):
Fixed in 2018.4.20f1