Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Crash on MonoImporter_CUSTOM_GetExecutionOrder when deleting a script with unapplied changes in Script Execution Order
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Create a new script.
3. Modify the project's Script Execution Order. Either change the order of the scripts or simply add the newly created script in. Do not click apply.
4. Delete the newly created script.When a pop-up shows up, click Delete.
5. A pop-up for "Unapplied execution order" should appear. Click Apply.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1 (due to different project settings, you can't delete a script without applying)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes