Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Crash on MonoImporter_CUSTOM_GetExecutionOrder when deleting a script with unapplied changes in Script Execution Order
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Create a new script.
3. Modify the project's Script Execution Order. Either change the order of the scripts or simply add the newly created script in. Do not click apply.
4. Delete the newly created script.When a pop-up shows up, click Delete.
5. A pop-up for "Unapplied execution order" should appear. Click Apply.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1 (due to different project settings, you can't delete a script without applying)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name