Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Crash on MonoImporter_CUSTOM_GetExecutionOrder when deleting a script with unapplied changes in Script Execution Order
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Create a new script.
3. Modify the project's Script Execution Order. Either change the order of the scripts or simply add the newly created script in. Do not click apply.
4. Delete the newly created script.When a pop-up shows up, click Delete.
5. A pop-up for "Unapplied execution order" should appear. Click Apply.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1 (due to different project settings, you can't delete a script without applying)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true