Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Crash on MonoImporter_CUSTOM_GetExecutionOrder when deleting a script with unapplied changes in Script Execution Order
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Create a new script.
3. Modify the project's Script Execution Order. Either change the order of the scripts or simply add the newly created script in. Do not click apply.
4. Delete the newly created script.When a pop-up shows up, click Delete.
5. A pop-up for "Unapplied execution order" should appear. Click Apply.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1 (due to different project settings, you can't delete a script without applying)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh