Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.9f1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Crash on mono_method_signature_checked when selecting a Context Menu option that has been removed from code
1. Open attached project "1263906"
2. Open scene "SampleScene" and script "AbstractClass"
3. In the Hierarchy, make sure "Game Object" is selected
4. In the "AbstractClass" script, comment out "[ContextMenu("Something/Awake")]"
5. In the Inspector, right-click on the "ContextMenuTest" component to open its context menu and select "Something"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.0a5 ("ExecuteMenuItem target for Something does not exist" error appears)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made