Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.9f1
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on mono_method_signature_checked when selecting a Context Menu option that has been removed from code
1. Open attached project "1263906"
2. Open scene "SampleScene" and script "AbstractClass"
3. In the Hierarchy, make sure "Game Object" is selected
4. In the "AbstractClass" script, comment out "[ContextMenu("Something/Awake")]"
5. In the Inspector, right-click on the "ContextMenuTest" component to open its context menu and select "Something"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.0a5 ("ExecuteMenuItem target for Something does not exist" error appears)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated