Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.9f1
Fix In Review for 2019.4, 2020.1
Crash on mono_method_signature_checked when selecting a Context Menu option that has been removed from code
1. Open attached project "1263906"
2. Open scene "SampleScene" and script "AbstractClass"
3. In the Hierarchy, make sure "Game Object" is selected
4. In the "AbstractClass" script, comment out "[ContextMenu("Something/Awake")]"
5. In the Inspector, right-click on the "ContextMenuTest" component to open its context menu and select "Something"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.0a5 ("ExecuteMenuItem target for Something does not exist" error appears)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project