Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.9f1
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on mono_method_signature_checked when selecting a Context Menu option that has been removed from code
1. Open attached project "1263906"
2. Open scene "SampleScene" and script "AbstractClass"
3. In the Hierarchy, make sure "Game Object" is selected
4. In the "AbstractClass" script, comment out "[ContextMenu("Something/Awake")]"
5. In the Inspector, right-click on the "ContextMenuTest" component to open its context menu and select "Something"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.0a5 ("ExecuteMenuItem target for Something does not exist" error appears)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()