Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.9f1
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on mono_method_signature_checked when selecting a Context Menu option that has been removed from code
1. Open attached project "1263906"
2. Open scene "SampleScene" and script "AbstractClass"
3. In the Hierarchy, make sure "Game Object" is selected
4. In the "AbstractClass" script, comment out "[ContextMenu("Something/Awake")]"
5. In the Inspector, right-click on the "ContextMenuTest" component to open its context menu and select "Something"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.0a5 ("ExecuteMenuItem target for Something does not exist" error appears)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine