Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Crash on Mono JIT Code when calling virtual protected void
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "mono_crash,zip" project
2. Open the "test_scene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with:2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.5f1, 2018.3.0b7.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b7.
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0b6, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2.
The crash happens on line "Test();" Preloadable.cs: 8.
Crash happens because mono fails to catch null reference exception in line "activeModulePrefabs [i].EnsurePreloaded ();" ModuleManager.cs: 13.
Fixed in 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.11f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state