Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
Crash on mono_generic_class_get_class when function has Task<T> return type
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "AsyncCrash"
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Press first or fifth button (with "CRASHES EDITOR" text attached)
-- editor or player crashes on mono_generic_class_get_class
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2017.4.18f1.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules