Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Crash on mono_generic_class_get_class when function has Task<T> return type
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "AsyncCrash"
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Press first or fifth button (with "CRASHES EDITOR" text attached)
-- editor or player crashes on mono_generic_class_get_class
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2017.4.18f1.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine