Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Fix In Review for 2018.4
Crash on mono_generic_class_get_class when function has Task<T> return type
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "AsyncCrash"
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Press first or fifth button (with "CRASHES EDITOR" text attached)
-- editor or player crashes on mono_generic_class_get_class
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2017.4.18f1.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis