Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Crash on mono_generic_class_get_class when function has Task<T> return type
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "AsyncCrash"
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Press first or fifth button (with "CRASHES EDITOR" text attached)
-- editor or player crashes on mono_generic_class_get_class
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2017.4.18f1.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse