Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash on mono_generic_class_get_class when function has Task<T> return type
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "AsyncCrash"
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Press first or fifth button (with "CRASHES EDITOR" text attached)
-- editor or player crashes on mono_generic_class_get_class
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2017.4.18f1.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes