Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Crash on mono_class_fill_runtime_generic_context when entering Play Mode repeatedly
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In the Game, press "Button", then "Run"
5. Press E to enter the rocket, move around with WASD and shoot with left-click
6. Exit Play Mode
7. Repeat steps 3-6 (reproducible 1/8 times)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1 (errors)
- Sometimes editor windows become blank and usually Unity crashes soon after.
- Sometimes Unity freezes while trying to enter Play Mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property