Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Crash on mono_class_fill_runtime_generic_context when entering Play Mode repeatedly
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In the Game, press "Button", then "Run"
5. Press E to enter the rocket, move around with WASD and shoot with left-click
6. Exit Play Mode
7. Repeat steps 3-6 (reproducible 1/8 times)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1 (errors)
- Sometimes editor windows become blank and usually Unity crashes soon after.
- Sometimes Unity freezes while trying to enter Play Mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP