Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Crash on mono_class_fill_runtime_generic_context when entering Play Mode repeatedly
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In the Game, press "Button", then "Run"
5. Press E to enter the rocket, move around with WASD and shoot with left-click
6. Exit Play Mode
7. Repeat steps 3-6 (reproducible 1/8 times)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1 (errors)
- Sometimes editor windows become blank and usually Unity crashes soon after.
- Sometimes Unity freezes while trying to enter Play Mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script