Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Crash on mono_class_fill_runtime_generic_context when entering Play Mode repeatedly
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In the Game, press "Button", then "Run"
5. Press E to enter the rocket, move around with WASD and shoot with left-click
6. Exit Play Mode
7. Repeat steps 3-6 (reproducible 1/8 times)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1 (errors)
- Sometimes editor windows become blank and usually Unity crashes soon after.
- Sometimes Unity freezes while trying to enter Play Mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform