Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Crash on mono_class_fill_runtime_generic_context when entering Play Mode repeatedly
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In the Game, press "Button", then "Run"
5. Press E to enter the rocket, move around with WASD and shoot with left-click
6. Exit Play Mode
7. Repeat steps 3-6 (reproducible 1/8 times)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1 (errors)
- Sometimes editor windows become blank and usually Unity crashes soon after.
- Sometimes Unity freezes while trying to enter Play Mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine