Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Crash on MemoryManager::Allocate when calling AssetDatabase.CreateAsset in OnProcessShader
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1227302"
2. In the Menu Bar select File and click "Build And Run"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.39f1
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007ff6f26d3467 (Unity) MemoryManager::Allocate
0x00007ff6f26e8cac (Unity) malloc_internal
0x00007ff6f1d52dae (Unity) core::StringStorageDefault<char>::allocate
0x00007ff6f1d52f00 (Unity) core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign
0x00007ff6f1d52e4e (Unity) core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign
0x00007ff6f357e79c (Unity) SerializedFile::WriteObject
0x00007ff6f354c2ff (Unity) PersistentManager::WriteFile
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off