Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Crash on MemoryManager::Allocate when calling AssetDatabase.CreateAsset in OnProcessShader
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1227302"
2. In the Menu Bar select File and click "Build And Run"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.39f1
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007ff6f26d3467 (Unity) MemoryManager::Allocate
0x00007ff6f26e8cac (Unity) malloc_internal
0x00007ff6f1d52dae (Unity) core::StringStorageDefault<char>::allocate
0x00007ff6f1d52f00 (Unity) core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign
0x00007ff6f1d52e4e (Unity) core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign
0x00007ff6f357e79c (Unity) SerializedFile::WriteObject
0x00007ff6f354c2ff (Unity) PersistentManager::WriteFile
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved