Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Editor crashes on prcore::BlitImage when changing Texture Shape to Cube of a specific file with .hdr extension
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1209431"
2. Select the "StandardCubeMap.hdr" file in the Project window
3. Change Texture Shape from 2D to Cube in the Inspector window
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
First 5 lines of the stacktrace:
0x00007FF7A0532DA0 (Unity) memcpy
0x00007FF79DEC5C6E (Unity) prcore::BlitImage
0x00007FF79CD50935 (Unity) GenerateCubemapFaceFromImage
0x00007FF79CD27E46 (Unity) PostProcessCubemap
0x00007FF79CD24126 (Unity) TextureGenerator::CreateTextureCubeAsset
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project