Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Crash on Marshalling::OutMarshaller when TextureImporter.ReadTextureSettings argument is null
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1187147.zip)
2. In Menu Toolbar select "ScobeDev" > "Character Sprite Processor"
3. In the "Character Sprite Processor" Window click on "Process sprites"
4. Observe the crash
Expected result: a NullReferenceException is thrown instead of a crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1
Note: in 2017.4, a NullReferenceException is thrown instead of a crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
- Layout is not valid unless the GameView is resized
- [iOS] Directional lightmap compression causes lightmap artifacts
- NullReferenceExceptions in PreprocessReflectionProbeData
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene