Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Crash on Marshalling::OutMarshaller when TextureImporter.ReadTextureSettings argument is null
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1187147.zip)
2. In Menu Toolbar select "ScobeDev" > "Character Sprite Processor"
3. In the "Character Sprite Processor" Window click on "Process sprites"
4. Observe the crash
Expected result: a NullReferenceException is thrown instead of a crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1
Note: in 2017.4, a NullReferenceException is thrown instead of a crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected