Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Crash on Marshalling::OutMarshaller when TextureImporter.ReadTextureSettings argument is null
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1187147.zip)
2. In Menu Toolbar select "ScobeDev" > "Character Sprite Processor"
3. In the "Character Sprite Processor" Window click on "Process sprites"
4. Observe the crash
Expected result: a NullReferenceException is thrown instead of a crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1
Note: in 2017.4, a NullReferenceException is thrown instead of a crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player