Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Crash on IterateTypeTree<CollectSourcePrefabAssetReference> when upgrading a project from 2017.1 with First Person Controller
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1182071_repro.zip"
Expected result: The project opens without crashing
Actual result: The project crashes while opening
Reproducible with - 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.34f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called