Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Crash on IterateTypeTree<CollectSourcePrefabAssetReference> when upgrading a project from 2017.1 with First Person Controller
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1182071_repro.zip"
Expected result: The project opens without crashing
Actual result: The project crashes while opening
Reproducible with - 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.34f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab