Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on IterateTypeTree<CollectSourcePrefabAssetReference> when upgrading a project from 2017.1 with First Person Controller
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1182071_repro.zip"
Expected result: The project opens without crashing
Actual result: The project crashes while opening
Reproducible with - 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.34f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Enlighten] Worker thread related message is printed in the log regardless of realtime GI being enabled or not
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Broken link in HDRP manual