Search Issue Tracker
Crash on GetFontRealizationInfo when opening Rider with "Open C# Project"
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "CameraCapture.zip"
2. Click on "Assets" > "Open C# Project"
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a7
Could not test with (Editor errors) - 2018.4
First 4 lines of the stacktrace:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first