Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Crash on exit: GfxDeviceD3D12::QueueRelease
Unity crashes when GPU profiler is active and rendering APIs are switched. It's more easily reproducible if a RenderTexture is used.
- Use repro project in comment
- Open the profiler window and select GPU profiling
- press play, then quit play mode
- go to Settings->Player-> switch from Dx11 to Vulkan or OpenGL Core
- Press play.
- Close Unity.
100% of the time I get this crash:
0x0000000141F3FFA7 (Unity) GfxDeviceD3D12::QueueRelease
0x0000000141F359AD (Unity) BufferD3D12::CleanUpResource
0x0000000141F32648 (Unity) BufferD3D12::`vector deleting destructor'
0x0000000141EFBA8D (Unity) GfxDeviceD3D11Base::DeleteBuffer
0x0000000141F6EF1E (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunCommand
0x0000000141F715EB (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunExt
0x0000000141F71718 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunGfxDeviceWorker
0x0000000140A757F8 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FFD4CD01FE4 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFD4F47F061 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
Reproducible on : 2018.2.0a9, 2018.1.0f1
Could not reproduce in 2017.4.0f1
There is a second crash that I get straight away, which is described in case: 1025355
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version